CROSSRIDE FTS-X 26
Best-in-class off-road wheel at an entry level price.Read full description
Pair 275 : 1985 grams
Pair 26 : 1925 grams
Pair 29 : 2075 grams
Front 26 : 865 grams
Front 29 : 940 grams
Front 275 : 895 grams
Rear 26 : 1060 grams
Rear 29 : 1135 grams
Rear 275 : 1090 grams
High-quality system engineered performance at an entry level price.
21mm wide rim (internal) designed for versatile performance in all conditions.
Straight pull spokes for strength and durability.
Ride with the confidence of proven Mavic technologies.
FTS-X freehub and its legendary durability.
Compatibility with common axle standards.
The 21mm wide rim (internal) is laced with 24 round, straight-pull spokes for durability and strength. The front hub is compatible with 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axles and the rear is 9x135mm for quick release. The Crossride FTS-X is available in 26", 27.5" and 29".
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tire: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26: 559x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- FTS-X freewheel technology
- QRM bearing preload technology
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- BR101 quick releases
- Front QR adapters
- Valve reducer
- Rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Maximum tyre pressure: 61bar/88PSI with a 25mm tyre - 35bar/51PSI with a 64mm tyre
- Recommended tire sizes: 28 to 64 mm (11 to 25)
Information on specified weight
- The weight of the wheels is announced at +/-5%, in XD/XD-R and Center Lock version, without quick release, nor valve, nor rim tape